Thursday, October 10, 2013

LESS GRAMMA MORE FOX

About fifteen years ago I was a wife, mother and grandmother named Sandra (Sandy) Branjord.  One day I walked into an art gallery in Grove America and found like minds doing amazing art...You guys know who you are.  With not much prompting and a lot of help I became less Gramma and a lot more artist.  I became REDFOX.

I tell everyone I chose Redfox as an art name because that is what my hubby called me when we were young and he thought I was foxy.  The truth is that I picked Redfox because it was easy to sign and looked great on my pieces...Smart like a fox!

People that don't know me might think that I am really blowing my own horn.  Heck, people that do know me think that, and they would be RIGHT.  Ladies we need to blow our horns.  A great deal of my art deals with the empowerment of women.  I want all women to do what they love, do it the very best they can and tell about it.

Starting this blog makes me feel like I've given birth.  I AM FOXY!
Follow me tomorrow.  I don't know what it'll be about, but it should be good, the best I can do.

Good nite...the kits are howling.

1 comment: