Saturday, October 26, 2013

BASICALLY A SLUTTY DANCE...




TWERKING...V.  THE RHYTHMIC GYRATING OF THE LOWER EXTREMITIES IN A LASCIVIOUS MANNER WITH THE INTENT TO ELICIT SEXUAL AROUSAL OR LAUGHTER IN ONES INTENDED AUDIENCE...URBAN DICTIONARY.

Miley Cyrus isn't the only one who knows how to TWERK.  I knew how before I knew it was called TWERKING.   We used to just call it dirty dancing.  Sometimes the less said about a subject the better.

These two quilts are my entries for the New Mexico SAQA  challenge, A COLOR RUNS THROUGH IT.


TWERKING  

When I made this first quilt I didn't have a title in mind.  I just had a guy and two girls in a slightly provocative pose.  But my good friend Betty took one look at it and said..."Twerking".  So blame Betty, I never ever would have thought of it myself.


EXTREME TWERKING   


For my second piece I got a little sexier.  I just couldn't help it... blame Betty.  It was either her egging me on or the red circles, I don't know which.  I added another lady to the mix, or maybe LADY is not the right word...ANY WAY IT WORKS.  

So here are my ladies, in the act of moving/shaking ones buns in a circular up and down, and side to side motion...

BASICALLY A SLUTTY DANCE
                     ... REDFOX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment