Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DISTRUST ANY ENTERPRISE THAT REQUIRES NEW CLOTHES...THOREAU



I told you I would write tonite about my adventure to the Goodwill store, or as we lovingly call it...GW.
I was about to tell you it was a bust, I only bought a pair of shoes to alter, but then I thought somemore about those shoes.  They were Cinderella shoes, or at least the ugly stepsister shoes.

 What attracted me to this pair of shoes was the black and white herringbone pattern.  Black and white are my signature colors.  I could do something with these shoes...
       
      BUT WHAT???

These shoes are not only ugly stepsister shoes, they are CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS TREE SHOES.

All these shoes need are a little love and a lot of brainstorming.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Plain black sole.....Herringbone..........Does the name LOUBOUTIN come to mind?

INSPIRATION
Now I am getting excited.  With my game plan in hand I am going to decorate that TREE.  If I can dream it I can do it......................


"TO BE CARRIED BY SHOES, WINGED BY THEM. T0 WEAR DREAMS ON ONE'S FEET IS TO BEGIN TO GIVE REALITY TO ONE'S DREAM."     


Ok, I am getting a little carried away here.  Now I have to make sure these get turned into really great shoes...................

"AFTER ALL CHARLIE BROWN IS DEPENDING ON ME."    
                                              ...REDFOX
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment