Saturday, November 30, 2013

BEYOND THE BIRD.................




HELP! I AM LOSING MY FRIENDS...

I DON'T MEAN THIS IN A LITERAL SENSE.  IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. MY FRIENDS STILL LIKE ME, IT'S JUST THAT THEY ALL SEEM TO BE LOSING....THE DREADED WORD............WEIGHT.


Yesterday Betty came over to borrow a pet cage for her new dog Curtis.  She had on form fitting black jeans and she looked stunning.  Betty eats 1 meal a day and it is all carbs...well almost.  I gave her the cage and told her to go home...
                               TO EAT!

Diane is looking really wonderful and she looked great before. What is her secret?  She went to work at Kohls.  Can you believe it?  They love her there because she really works...works...works.

I guess I could go to work,
                   BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Now take Connie.   I don't know what she did, but the 
last time we all got together at the ice cream store, she didn't order ice cream.

            WHAT KIND OF DIET IS THAT?

Margaret is losing weight too.  I know what did it for her.  She got a new boyfriend.

                   BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Elizabeth, Francie, and I seem to stay about the same.  ALRIGHT,  I GAINED A BIT!   And Mom, Mom is always perfect.  Even if she had gained weight, I think you are allowed to at 97.

THE GOOD PART IS THAT , WHATEVER OUR SIZE, WE ARE ALL BEST OF FRIENDS.

AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY............REDFOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment