Sunday, March 2, 2014

LET THEM EAT CAKE





YOU KNOW THE HISTORY BEHIND THE QUOTATION

                                                    LET THEM EAT CAKE.

Let me tell you a story about the quotation " HAVING MY CAKE AND EATING IT TOO."

Once upon a time I made a cake.  It was a very good cake.  It was a oatmeal cake with penuche frosting.   The once upon a time was YESTERDAY...

ONCE UPON A TIME CAKE  
YESTERDAY THIS WAS A WHOLE CAKE.  It was a big cake.
It was a 9 X 13 cake.  It was a very tasty cake.  My husband really liked the two pieces he had of it.  I really liked almost the whole rest of it.  TODAY THIS IS WHAT IS LEFT.

Last nite I wasn't feeling too good.  I had an upset stomach.  Jerry said it was because I ate too much cake and licked the frosting bowl while it was half full.

 
I did feel kinda guilty licking that bowl while max watched me.   So I let him lick the spoon.   He didn't get sick, so that is just proof that I....

MUST OF HAD THE FLU. 

I felt fine when I got up this morning, so I know it wasn't the cake.


Just to make sure, this morning I had a piece for breakfast.  I knew that was all right...
                   AFTER ALL IT WAS OATMEAL.

I felt fine so I had another piece for lunch...
                    IT WAS FULL OF NUTS AND EVERYONE KNOWS NUTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

This afternoon I felt like a little snack...but first...you know how everyone can tell when there is a piece of cake missing from the pan?

                      BOTH JERRY AND I COUNT THE PIECES, YOU KNOW WE KINDA KEEP TRACK WHERE THE CAKE IS GOING.

Well I decided I should take the cake out of the pan...you know, so it wouldn't taste like the metal pan.  At least that's what I told Jerry.

                       I HAD MY SNACK.

It is really hard to see if one is missing from a pile.

Max was looking at me again with those green eyes that see everything.

THANK GOODNESS HE CAN'T COUNT.

I gave him a bite.  I told him that cake wasn't really good for dogs and that Dad didn't want him to have any.

By then you know what time it was... DINNER TIME.
I made waffles for dinner as I always do on Sunday nite.  I wasn't feeling too hungry so I skipped the waffles with fresh blueberries and just had another piece of cake.

That is four pieces of cake for me today and I feel just fine.  I feel something else too.  My tummy seems flatter tonite.   It just proves what I always say...

TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR INTAKE.  

You see I ate four small meals and no eating between meals.  I feel much better tonite than I did last nite.  


I MUST HAVE HAD THE FLU LAST NITE AND HE WILL NEVER MISS ANOTHER PIECE... REDFOX   










                    

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING? Like maybe you think I'm a little PIGGY....REDFOX






      Delete