Sunday, March 16, 2014

A TIGHT FIT



On my last blog I showed you a picture of the new rolling sewing machine carryall that I found at GW.  Now if I had been buying a new one and not one that I bought for $12.99, I would have bought a better fit.


A TIGHT FIT
As you can see, the machine just barely fit in the case.  That's what I get for having a machine with a DEEP THROAT.

                        NO PUN INTENDED

Now I am going to do something incredibly brave, or maybe just stupid.  Machine cases are not the only things that fit tight.  Sometimes our clothes do too.  At least mine do.

This is a self portrait of my middle.  That doesn't look too bad, right?

     RIGHT?








Do you want to see what is behind curtain #2?

Not too bad.....yet.

I think I must be holding my breath, or maybe these are just my roomy pants.  I keep reminding myself that I am not 21 anymore.

       HELL...I'M NOT 60 ANYMORE

Then I let out my breath and leaned over a bit,


OMG!

OMG...Where did that come from?

Well I know where it came from.  It came directly from that whole cake I ate.  It came from the ice cream treats with my friends and the popcorn that I have when there isn't even a movie to be seen.  IT CAME FROM LIFE.

EXAGGERATED A BIT?   Not really that much.  I think, I know we are all getting older and most of us are putting on a pound or two.  Or five, or ten, or twenty.

ME?
 If you believe that...there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to show you.   But really, whatever size we are NOW is just right.  Where ever we are right now is just the right place...and I'm not talking about size anymore.  Love yourself, ALL OF YOU .

        TRUTH?..... I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH, EVEN IN THE LAST ONE.
                                    ...REDFOX

No comments:

Post a Comment