Thursday, February 27, 2014

ALL IN A DAY'S WORK.


Today I Put this photo of my red yarn up on Facebook.  I was really scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as adventures to GW go.  This is that picture.



It is a rather nice picture, but nothing to get excited about...
           UNTIL YOU NOTICE THE CHAIR.

DIVORCE CHAIR?
  This is the chair that almost got me a divorce.  I mentioned in my last blog that I hid it from my husband in my sewing room.....

The chair was in my sewing room, not my husband.

IT TURNS OUT THAT SOMETIMES MY HUSBAND DOES READ MY BLOG...BUSTED!


I can't understand why Husbands don't want us going to Goodwill.  Betty's hubby Jerry doesn't love it either.  With him it's not chairs, it's PURSES.  Right Betty?

I try to tell my Jerry that it is my job to go to GW.  It is a tough job, but somebody has to do it.  He's not buying.
         (oh, but he is, he just doesn't know it.  I'm thinking the reading the blog thing was just a fluke.)

 This chair that I dragged home was a real steal...$2.99

I used a rather pricy finish on it.  I used Silver leaf. but it looked great.  The fabric was not cheap either.  It was $49.00 a yard, but it was well worth it.  It is silver leaf on a burlap-like linen.

Jerry didn't like the fabric either, so I really hope he doesn't read this. 


 
 I found another chair, but I paid a high price...$4.99.

I got another yard of the fabric and more silver leaf.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
MY CHAIRS.

I use both of them in my living room and my Jerry doesn't go in there...NO TV.


2's COMPANY, 3's A CROWD


 I wonder what you call it when there's five?

I HOPE IT'S NOT DIVORCE...Redfox

Oh well, it's all in a day's work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment