Saturday, January 11, 2014

OH MY !!!!!


                        

Remember the Wall Street quilt in my last blog?  Remember my saying I didn't have a picture of the bull market on the back?  Well tonite I was going through my files and deleting some pictures, when I found this..................

 
THIS IS WHERE I GOT REAL QUIET AND JUST WHISPERED THESE WORDS,
                                                          
                                                         HEDGE FUND

You have to get up real close to read them...
If you can't find the words, they are just south of downturn and east of verbatim.

                             ENOUGH SAID

I hope it won't alter your opinion of me if I say I enjoy putting a little something aside for a rainy day.  Too bad we live in Arizona where it doesn't rain very often.


In case you forgot, this what the front looked like.

Seriously, I believe when creating a piece of work, that the back is just as important as the front.  I always try to jazz it up a little.

                             TIP:  Never think that any old fabric will do for the back.  Use a good looking pattern on the back.  A patterned back will hide many little mishaps in the quilting...not that I make any. (for the judges)  If your front is a work of art, why should your back be any less. USE THE BEST. 



REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT WHEN YOU WALKED OUT OF THE LADIES ROOM AT THE HIGH SCHOOL PROM, AND YOU HAD A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER STUCK TO THE BACK OF YOUR SHOE?

YOU NEVER WANT TO FEEL LIKE THAT AGAIN.
                                                         
                         ... REDFOX  


No comments:

Post a Comment